Tuesday 7 October 2014

Back To Blogging

Hey guys, I have been rather active on the Facebook Page and been neglecting my blogging duties! I am going to be starting the Achievement guides in blog form and the video recording is having quite a few issues that will take some time to get sorted!

I have decided to put an hour away each day to blog, and only blog!

To start my morning I have logged on to Gerj and found the suprise of a lifetime! NAVI messaged me! :O
For those of you who do not know who Navi is, Navi basically runs the Frostwolves blog that actually inspired me to start blogging myself and Navi does all the super cute artwork you can see on their blog!

Anyway, Navi messaged me because I fangirled pretty hard in a dungeon on my Shammy. I met Bikesbabesbytes (A frostwolves guild member) on his toon Dasal.



We chatted for a bit and I asked Bikes if he could tell Navi that I said hello and that I was a big fan of the blog! I guess he did because I got this wonderful message and I will be smiling for days! Navi, you're just too sweet!

Visit their amazing blogs at: http://frostwolves.blogspot.com.au/
(The Daily Frostwolf)

http://bikesbabesbytes.wordpress.com/




For those of you who follow my Facebook page you would know that I have been playing the Beta a little bit. I created a level 100 character and set out to find the Genie! Here are some images of the character.


The character pops out of the 'Ever Burning Lamp' with some text before he quickly shrinks back into the lamp with more text! I am sure you could figure out what he says, but in case you can't I don't want to spread to many more spoilers. The 'Ever Burning Lamp' can be found on a little island off the coast of Nagrand. Its next to a tree behind a LARGE egg with a chair inside. On the island I found quite a few little decorations and after a bit of a read up on it all, it looks like there is the possibility of a few other Robin characters to be released. One character that has been datamined seems to be dressed as Mrs Doubtfire. I love how they have this little island dedicated just to him!

For those of you who want to race off and find this island to pay your respects the island can be found here:


Also for those of you who don't follow the Facebook Page, I mentioned that I felt this xpac I would roleplay because the areas are just so beautiful! I think I will be taking a trip to Moonguard this christmas!





 Absolutely Gorgeous!
Thanks for Reading! Find more at: http://facebook.com/LilaAchievementHunter



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lila, glad Navi found you. She and I were both very excited to see you reaction and hear you read our blogs. Enjoy the expac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am so bad at checking my comments! haha thanks! You too!

    ReplyDelete