Friday 10 October 2014

Darkmoon Achievements to come!

Sometimes I feel like I am in a rut because I have got so many achievements and there are not many left to do. And I have no idea where to start!

I figured I am going to have a crack at getting all the Darkmoon Faire Vanity items and at the same time work on my Pet Battle Achievements (collection) and my Mountain 'O' Mounts achievement, not too far to go actually!

Mount Count: 126/200
Critter Collection: 317/400 +


I will be writing a darkmoon faire guide specifically targeting the achievements and the fastest ways to go about doing them, somewhere down the track I might write an overall guide.

A neat little trick that I found is that I can accumulate tickets all on one character, as the boxes from the dailies are not soulbound so I can send the boxes to Gerjaranna to get my mount faster!

Pre Patch stuff, yay so much work to do, I need to smash out some CM and get my 10 norm garrosh kill for the mount! Oops been too slack. It also doesnt look like I will be getting my 100 3s wins this season! :'(

I know this is a short post but I am getting prepared for some written achievement guides, the recording of my first parody and also all the pre patch things that need to get done! Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment