Monday 13 October 2014

INVINCIBLE!!! ... no, not the mount.


I have finally found my new favourite Battlegrounds! Temple of Kotmogu Whenever I am in this battleground I feel absolutely invincible thanks to all that arena I have been doing, of course my gear helps out in many other battlegrounds but I just find that during temple, I get targeted way less than any other BG. Which is kind of amazing. I have never found it so easy to get Battleground Achievements and I have never enjoyed killing gnomes so much!






I can hold the orbs for at least half the game at a time, Providing I have a healer! (the debuff starts getting way too high! and only then is when I actually lose, because I cannot use deterrence while holding an orb.. LAME!) This Battlegrounds seriously so much fun!
So if you are looking for some easy achievements, and you are a PVP'er I recommend getting the temple achieves, even if you don't PVP, just get a set of prideful from yolo bgs or yolo arenas and rock it in the Temple!


I dont think I have ever topped BG charts in any category before haha

Also I managed to get the Darkmoon Dancing Bear! (Finally!) This mount costs 180 Darkmoon Faire Tickets, which are actually super easy and quick to get, they just require consistency which I clearly lack! I swear I am working on the guide! Enjoy this screenshot of an epic dancing mount!



Congratulations to the Guild for FINALLY getting a Class Achievement! Haha. oh gosh.
What are we even doing?

Reminder, If you haven't already share some love with the facebook page! We only need 10 more like to announce the winner of the Pet Giveaway! Get in on that action!

No comments:

Post a Comment