Thursday 10 July 2014

Updates!

Soooooo I struggled getting Transmog Tuesday together this week, sorry loyal viewers but I will make up for it by posting TWO transmog sets next Tuesday!! :D

I will be creating a series of videos about Hunter Pet MUST HAVES! - So all those amazing pets you see hunters running around with, I will be dedicating videos to finding them: spawn locations, times and any other requirements in taming these majestic creatures! Such as the GhostSabre, never heard of it? Google it, if you still cant find it I will be posting a video shortly!

Also I now have a 2nd piece of PvP gear yay! Thanks to Skunkybuds for PvPing with me and teaching me how to use Marksman for the win! So many Killing Blows, however, I still suck and need a lot more training! :S

Mount Guides Part 3, 4 & 5 are officially underway!

& for those of you who are not aware I have a milestone giveaway! When I reach 150 likes on my Lilakian - The Achievement Hunter page, I will be giving away an in-game pet! There will be 3 to choose from and the winner will pick one from there. The pets have not been revealed yet. When the page reaches 100 likes I will reveal all 3 pets! :) So share the page and get the word out! The more likes the better the prizes ^_^




I don't like posting just text so here is an image of two unlikey friends ^_^  The horde and alliance boomkin pets are just TOOOOOO cute <3 ^_^ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment