Tuesday 15 July 2014

Transmog Tuesdays! x2

So as I promised I will be making up for my absence with Transmog Tuesday last week by posting two this week! Originally I was going to post more Hunter xmog that I have been working on since I didn't have any submissions, however I decided to get inspiration to play my god awful paladin.

Well I found it! THE LAWBRINGER SET! Oh yes this is a gorgeous set that may just be making my paladin turn from tank to heals with these amazing 'holy' colours. It such a fantastic set in all aspects. Not only was the set bonus amazing back in the day but it actually looks amazing on Tauren. The Lawbringer set is fairly easy to get as all pieces Drop from Molten Core which is easily farmed these days, not to mention you get cool pets from it too!



Most parts of this Transmog are BoP but there are a few pieces of transmog that you can pick up and sell for value such as the belts from all class specific transmog.  (Providing its a popular transmog)
In this particular image I have accompanied the Transmog with Khorium Champion, a 2h weapon that can be crafted by Blacksmiths. I think it looks great with this set, however, I see myself desperately trying to find a Mace to match or shield and 1h!

Ive been feeling the Tauren love lately, probably mostly because my only other level 90 at the moment is a Tauren. I guess I've been feeling pretty bummed out that all the amazing transmogs I have on my hunter just don't look as good now that she has gone from being Draenei to Troll. Female Trolls just don't have a good body for great transmogs. So my 2nd Transmog will also be modelled on a Tauren and that is the Stormrage Set.


The Stormrage set is specifically for druids and I have always liked the whimsical feel to Druid attire. I am in the process of attempting to level characters to 90 and I am hoping that some amazing druid transmog will get me going in the right direction considering she needs to be higher level to farm the pieces!

The Stormrage set drops a little from all over the place so its honestly easiest to go to wowhead and search stormrage. You will find some great alternate colouring aswell!

I hope you have enjoyed the Transmogs this week and remember to submit your transmog to be featured here on the Facebook page: Lilakian - The Achievement Hunter
Just another announcement that the Facebook page is just a few likes away from the reveal of the pets for the giveaway! Make sure you watch for the battlepets to be revealed shortly!

Good Luck ^_^ Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment